Convert ROFL to MP4
Converting League of Legends replay .rofl files to .mp4 video format.
How to convert rofl to mp4 file
- Computer games
- Rating: 5.0/5
ROFL files are used by the popular online game League of Legends (LoL) to save replays. To convert an ROFL file to an MPEG-4 video file format (.rofl to .mp4 conversion), you must first convert it into a playable media format. Unfortunately, there are no easy direct ROFL to MP4 converters available. Game replays usually contain game engine instructions only, not recorded video data. However, you can record the replay while it's playing and save it as an MP4 file using the screen recorder.
Recommended screen recorders for game replays
- Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - a built-in free video game capturing software for Windows 10 lets you capture game clips and screenshots. The game bar can record apps, especially for gameplay capture.
- Nvidia Geforce Experience - if you have an Nvidia graphic card, you can use the game overlay layer to record and capture your gameplay and share videos, screenshots, and live streams.
- Camtasia - Camtasia is a first-choice screen recording software with many features. You can record your computer screen, add effects and annotations, and save the video in various formats, including MP4.
- OBS Studio - open-source screen recording software for Windows, macOS, and Linux that is popular among gamers. It allows you to record your screen, stream live, and save the video in various formats.
- Bandicam - a lightweight screen recording software that is easy to use.
- Fraps - another game recorder for PC.
- ScreenFlow - a macOS-only screen recording software that offers many features. It allows you to record your screen, edit the video, and save it in various formats, including, in this case, MP4 video.
How to convert rofl to mp4 using screen capture software
- Launch the League of Legends and click on the Profile button.
- Click on the Match History button and select the match.
- Click on the Download button to download the replay file.
- Once the download is complete, click the Play button to play the game replay.
- While the game replay is playing, you can use screen recording software to record the replay and save it as an MP4 file.
Associated software - rofl to mp4 converters
Record everything on your PC
A screen capture and video editing software
A screen recording utility
A session-based, multiplayer online battle-arena video game for Windows
Open Broadcaster Software
Screencasting and video editing software for Mac